Vaginal Rejuvenation – V-Lase
Restore your intimate life
V-Lase is the pain free alternative to surgery.
Call our McLean, VA office today to set up a consultation: (703)-893-1114
How does V-Lase work?
The V-Lase treatment is based on laser-induced mild, controlled heating of the vaginal tissue which stimulates angiogenesis, fibroblast activity and new collagen formation without ablative or excessive thermal damage.
- Safe and simple
- In-office, non-surgical procedure
- No downtime
- No bleeding or pain
- Anesthetic not required
- Sexual gratification
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Atrophy
- Vaginal Dryness, Irritation, and Itchiness
- Burning and Painful Intercourse
- Epithelial Integrity / Elasticity
- We require an up-to-date GYN exam before treatment can be started, so please plan accordingly
- Women who are menstruating are recommended to wait 1 week until after their period is over before undergoing V-Lase® treatment.
- Patients are recommended to empty their bladder immediately before treatment.
We recommend a maintenance laser treatment 9-12 months after the third V-Lase treatment.
Skin & Laser Surgery Center treats patients for all skin care concerns, including skin cancer surgery, cosmetic dermatology, sclerotherapy, laser peels, laser hair removal, hyperhidrosis, rosacea, and acne treatments.
Our Clients Say
My eyelid surgery and Botox results for the facial wrinkles look very natural. Very skilled dermatologic surgeon.
Dr. Bajoghli always has time for his patients, you never feel that he is rushing you and after you leave if you have any concerns he is very responsive to the point of giving out his cell phone number. I can’t say enough about him and his staff.
Nurse Rassmussen answers all of my questions, listens to my concerns, examines my skin, goes over my treatment protocol and gets me out the door quickly, but without feeling rushed, so that I can get on with the rest of my day. I have already recommended this practice to a couple of friends, and I will continue to do so with confidence.
I really appreciate the polite and professional service that Dr. Bajoghli’s practice provides in my dermatologic health. All of his staff make you feel welcome and are concerned for your care. Speaking as someone who neglected his skin care when I was young, I appreciate having a physician who is personally concerned for his patients.